Friday 27 November 2015

A Brave New World

For the second part of the Special Effects unit we have been introduced to the concept of 'A Brave New World'. After discussing what this could mean and looking over the brief we came up with a list of ideas. For this task we are required to create a hybrid - a thing made by combining two different elements.
The idea is that we create a concept that would completely transform the world around us as we know it! We must create one or more prosthetics for our model that will help to emphasise and create the idea of the cross of elements. 
At first thought I have so many ideas about all the possible animals I could mix to create my hybrid but I am going to sit down and carry out a lot of research over the next few days into various types of animals and make a decision on exactly what I wish my hybrid to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment